Sales Representative Vacancy at Monkey Media Limited
MMH Limited is a media and entertainment company that houses several other companies ranging from I.T, Talent Management, audiovisuals productions and Media Services. One of such daughter companies is its digital and I.T arm of the company that specializes in the use of digital tools and digital platforms for business advertising, marketing, content distribution etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- The role’s primary objective is to generate sales and build the companies retainer-ship clientele through marketing of its digital and I.T services to SMEs
- The role’s secondary objective is to identify market and new market opportunities in expanding the companies reach and increasing sales.
- This is a commission based job, however marketers will continue to earn the commissions on referred clients who continue to retain their accounts with the company.
- This is a remote job and applicants do not need to report to the office everyday once hired.
- Must be able to generate a specified minimum amount of sales monthly.
Experience and Qualification
- A minimum of OND.
- Proven experience in a sales marketing role
- The individual must have strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a high level of objectivity.
- The individual should also have good communication skills and a good command of english.
- The individual should possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be required to build effective relationships with clients.
- The individual must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and able to work with minimum supervision, but should also be able to integrate effectively into a team environment, participate actively in delivering departmental goals and demonstrate strong collaborative and co-operative skills.
- The individual must be between the ages of 18 – 28
- The individual must be have an intermediate knowledge of social media and the internet
- The individual should be able to maintain strict confidentiality, independence and standards of professionalism in the conduct and management of clients account.
- The individual will also be expected to participate in various audit activities as needed.
Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com