Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Ref Code: SML-008
- Oversee sales activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Work with the Sales Manager to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Adhere to all Fastizer’s policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- Be an example to the Sales Team in areas of personal character, commitment, work habits, ethics, organizational and selling skills.
- Manage all sales staff in the region
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate activities of sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager
- Supervise sales representatives and Canvassers
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Develop new territories
- Build new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Supervisory and management experience
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- MUST have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 3 years consecutively
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “SML-008” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.