Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto or on foot.
- The Patrol supervisor must ensure all his locations must be fully covered and must be able to cover for short legs.
- The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors. He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Must have the ability to ride motorcycle.
Deadline: 25th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Can as well apply in person at our head office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,