At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
- OND, HND, B.Sc from a reputable University or Polytechnic
- Security supervisors are required to possess the following skills, knowledge, and abilities to perform maximally on the job:
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response
- Must be able to work with speed
- Must have previous experience as a police officer, military police officer or security guard
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have no criminal record.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Supervise all security personnel deployed to office and other properties.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Carry out regular head counts of security officer
- Make unexpected visits to guard post to ascertain that their duties are being carried out effectively.
- Develop and implement preventive measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Prepare situation reports and document all complaints/findings in the course of duty
- Train all new security officer and lead periodic drills for them.
Deadline: 25th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the email should read “Security Supervisor”.
Note: Any application that does not follow the format stated above will be disqualified.