Weatherford Nigeria Limited (WNL) is a subsidiary of Weatherford International Incorporated, a leading provider of diversified services for the Oil and Gas Industry. WNL provides one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of services and products, including drilling, evaluations, completion; production and intervention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Operations management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Essential: Min 20 years experience in WS business
- Preferred: Min 20 years experience in oil & gas industry.
- Essential: Capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
- Preferred: Capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
Any Special Requirements:
- Essential: Polite, hardworking, meticulous in figures and details, helpful and cooperation in areas of work, willing to take additional duties when assigned and well accepted among fellow colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate day to day field and shop operations
- Work with the WS manager to ensure all field job requirements are met
- Training field personnel when required
- Coordinate repair & maintenance schedules to ensure ‘on-time’ delivery to clients
- Involve in inventory and assets
- Involve in shipping/logistics
- Coordinate manufacturing and shipping of the same, both regionally and internationally
- Coordinate invoicing, delivery tickets and all other paper work associated with invoicing the client(s)
- Mentor applications engineer, field personnel and help the client in job procedures, technical clarifications, BHA drawings and when required quoting commercial proposals.
- Coordinate with the BU managers across the region to ensure delivery and expectations are met on time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online