Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc)
- MBA is an added advantage
- Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Keen awareness of clients preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results
- Strong, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company.
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and teach others.
- Ability to communicate at top-level with professional organizations.
- Must be 35 years and above
- Minimum 7 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business), with wide network of contacts throughout the West African region.
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales target.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Maintaining Sales Volume.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishingg Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for the organization.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote company products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent the organization in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support Public Relations activities.
Deadline: 29th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org