Technical Sales and Marketing Lead Vacancy at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc)
- MBA is an added advantage
- Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Keen awareness of clients preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results
- Strong, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company.
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach, and teach others.
- Ability to communicate at top-level with professional organizations.
- Must be 35 years and above
- Minimum 7 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business), with wide network of contacts throughout the West African region.
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales target.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Maintaining Sales Volume.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishingg Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for the organization.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote company products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent the organization in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support Public Relations activities.
Deadline: 29th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org