Human Leadership Resources Limited is a group of highly versatile and professional Human Resources consultants with a core understanding of the African business terrain. We offer fit-for-purpose solutions that ensure optimum productivity of the people side of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- He/She will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems; for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback; and will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Liaison between Clients and the company and ensures that customers are satisfied and the company meets the KPI’s during deployment
- Ensure projects are properly executed based on the contracts
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- He is to report to the IT manger and the Engineering Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 5 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- 5 years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML
- 5 years of experience with web security technology
- 5 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- We are looking for an experienced I.T. Manager with Smart Metering experience for our client in the power sector to drive information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Must have expertise and competence in reading and monitoring of meter data management (MDM) systems such as AMR, OR CIS platforms, vending.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in smart metering
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ experience in large-scale project management as well as ability to manage IT needs at the multiple project centers at the same time.
- Extremely competent in writing technical reports to the senior management, receiving technical reports from subordinates at different project centers.
- Responsible for querying the MDM system at various times
- Coordinate various stakeholders in the effective deployment in smart metering
- Ensure all various that all project centers are properly networked and linked.
- Responsible for Audit in the existing MDM for its strengths, weaknesses and recommend change where necessary.
- Ensure that the IT needs stipulated in the contracts for the clients are met adequately during the course of the project deployment.
- Able to manage a team that responds to the clients when the client’s system is experiencing technical difficulties or down time
- Able to respond to process plan put in place for the managing of the MDM system, meter Data connection, MTM system, Meter connectivity put in place
- Able to respond to the process plan put in place for the SOP’s for MAP deploying.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our client in the power sector to manage key clients’ projects.
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have an Engineering Degree
- Must have Coren Certificate
- Must have up to 5 years work experience in Metering
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.