Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collection Officer
Locations: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Anambra & Abia
Qualification & Experiences
- Education Minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Good Knowledge of debt and recovery management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in debt recovery
- Interpersonal Skills
- Numerical and well organized
- Team working
- Organizational skills.Good Understanding of Accion commercial operations.
- Visitation of delinquent clients and Guarantors(shop and home)Issuance of Demand notice to delinquent clients and guarantors
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients(31- 90 Days)
- Recovery officers and 91days above DCO.Negotiation of repayment with delinquent clients and guarantors with approval
- Follow up on delinquent clients and guarantors.Seizure of assets of delinquent clients and guarantors
- Payment of post-dated cheques for delinquent clients.Forwarding of monthly report of collections/seizure on delinquent clients and guarantors to Recovery manager
- Reporting of exceptions if noticed.Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to managing of PAR
Deadline:25th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online