War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is an initiative targeted to reduce the rate of people suffering and dying as a result of chronic diseases in Africa, chronic disease like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, cancer etc especially in the rural areas where awareness is low and access to health care facility is nothing to zero.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare and post journal entries as required
- Prepare and post month end revenue accruals
- Prepare month end A/R reconciliation
- Prepare month end reconciliation for specific prepaid accounts
- Assist with the entry and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Prepare petty cash schedules for month end and yearly audit
- Support and assist with day to day operational functions in the Accounting Department
- Assist on special projects as required
- Assist in obtaining financial and non-financial information needed by department heads and others
- Such other duties that may be required that may fall within the parameters of the primary responsibility of the position.
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable duties as necessary
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Attributes
- B.Sc Accounting or related qualifications, M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-4 years bookkeeping/accounting experience and accounts receivable experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.