Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Apprentice Chef
- An Apprentice Chef is responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service.
What will I be doing?
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head chef or senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme
- As an Apprentice Chef, you are responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Apprentice Chef will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Head Chef. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
What are we looking for?
An Apprentice Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings