Simeons Pivot Resources, is recruiting on behalf of one of its clients in the Oil and Gas Industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
Location: Lagos Island
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists.
- Promotional activities
- Carrying out Inbound and Outbound marketing.
- Analyze current and past expense budgets, sales, product deficiencies, and revenues. This enables him/her to provide recommendations for the company’s growth and resolution of problems
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years Experience in Business Development
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND
- Good teamwork
- Marketing and sales
- Networking skills
- Business intelligence
- Negotiation and persuasion (relationship management)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job applied for as the subject.