Current Job Vacancy for Admin Manager at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Provide strategic leadership in the Department
- Provides administrative support to Terminals, Warehouse and Corporate office
- Provides office stationaries supplies and cleaning supplies by identifying company needs
- Renewal of vehicle particulars from time to time
- Providing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery and getting approval of invoices from MD
- General maintenance and facilities management of Premises, fire extinguishers and servicing of machines, air conditioners, inverters from time to time basis
- Ensure the payment of utility bills at when due
- Assist Staff with questions and concerns around the work environment
- Manage and maintain inventory and stock controls over administration assets (office supplies, furniture, etc.), leverage technology and systems to ensure that tracking is repeatable, scalable, and fail-safe
- Strategically manage the Company’s floor plan/layout and general office needs
- Ensure that the work environment is well kept and motivating for employees
- Organize company events, both in and out of the office
- Any other task assigned
Requirements (Qualifications & Experience)
- First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution, relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
- Prior experience as an Admin Manager preferred;
- Prior management and project management experience
- High energy, highly motivated personality
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Very competent with technology platforms and quick to pick up new systems
Deadline: 25th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the role you are applying for as the subject of the email.