Current Vacancies at Philly and Mools Limited
Philly and Mools Automobiles Limited is a member of the Philly and Mools Group. It was established with one thing in mind – to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Competencies, Qualifications, and Experience
- Skills must include use of MS tools especially PowerPoint & excel (must be very good at putting together presentations with a good story board)
- Knowledge of research tools
- Strategy, HR practice focusing on recruitment/compensation & benefits & employee growth/process documentation & organizational structure design
- Candidate must posses a very good command of the English language
- Preferred candidate should be a smart looking female
- Must have a good network of people and must have a balanced world view.
- Must have HR certification and knowledge of finance & project management would be an added advantage
- Candidate must be single, have a valid international passport, valid drivers license and must be prepared to travel at short notice and work out of station if need be
- B.Sc or its equivalent (10 years experience where this isn’t available).
- Experience: 7years+
- Benefits: out of station allowances/official car/training budget of N500,000 PA/N2M PA performance bonus.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Associate
- B.Sc or its equivalent (10 years experience where this isn’t available)
- 2 years+
- Skills must include use of MS tools especially PowerPoint (candidate must be very good at putting together presentations with a good story board)
- Must be smart looking
- Have a good network of people with a balanced world view
- Background in research & data mining (knowledge of manipulating data for marketing and increased market share would be an added advantage).
- Ability to source for clients interested in buying cars and close deals
- Candidate must be single, have a valid international passport, valid drivers license
- Prepared to travel and short notice and work out of station if need be
- Knowledge of research tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing and use of social media for benefit of the organization
- Ability to negotiate and sell convincingly
- Candidate must posses a very good command of the English language (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba would be added advantages)
- N1 million P.A plus generous sales commission of 1% of sales target
- Benefits: Out of station allowances/official car/training budget of N300,000 PA
Deadline:16th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales and Marketing Associate” as the subject of the mail.