We are Hypebuzz – An influencer marketing agency, connecting brands with influencers to create standout campaigns that drive actions. Our creator network includes Africa’s top influencers and content creators, Maraji, Lasisi, Lola OJ, Bollylomo and BrodaShaggi and others. Since inception our influencer led campaigns have generated over 100 million views with video content across social media for brands like like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Uber and MTV Base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Business Manager
- We are seeking an experienced and driven account manager to win new business and manage brand partners.
- This position will primarily focus on new business development via strategic sales, creative concepting, and project management engagements for brand clients.
- The Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships, communicating the clients’ needs, determining objectives, success metrics and collaborating with the internal team to ensure that plans are presented and delivered effectively. A passionate, business and sales centric profile is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, or Business preferred.
- 3-5 Years Experience of Sales , Account Management, or other relevant experience
- A strong network of clients who hold decision making responsibilities for strategic marketing partnerships with brands, agencies and media houses
- Experience in delivering multi-platform brand sponsorship campaigns
- Proven success and experience selling to brands and their agencies
- Experience working with talent is a plus.
- A clear understanding of how brands operate
- A strong commercial understanding and a hunger to generate opportunity and revenue
- Skilled at bringing concepts to life through written presentations
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of executives, management and staff
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects
- Professional demeanour in dealing with clients and co-workers
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure
- Win new business and secure brand partnerships
- Manage new and existing accounts to ensure long-term success and revenue growth
- Build customized presentations to sell campaign and program opportunities to partners
- Manage efforts internally and externally to ensure successful execution of projects
- Create and manage account P&L to maximize profitability and measure ROI
- Proactively communicate with agency, media and production partners to enhance account relationship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
Note: No Recruiters or startup services please, strictly individuals