E’Sorae Luxury was founded in 2010, with the aim of providing the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available. Providing comfort without compromising quality or value is at the core of our existence. We make it an aim to understand our clients’ needs and meet these needs with unparalleled customer service whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team.
- The Content Writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively.
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline
- Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position
Job Title: Company Accountant
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting, Audit, Finance and Internal control
- At least HND in Accounting or Business Administration or its equivalent.
- B.Sc will provide an added advantage
- Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- At least 2 years working experience as an accountant.
- Good understanding of internal control and inventory management
- Good accounting, audit, financial analysis and book keeping skills
- Strong Excel spreadsheet and accounting software usage skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.
- We appreciate all interests in this position but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- No agents, interest groups, or organizations have been authorized to carry out recruitment on behalf of the company.