Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Representative
- We are looking for action-oriented, flexible problem solvers to assist our potential and exciting clients with their queries.
- Associates interact directly with clients over phone,email and courtesy visit when necessary.
- We are looking for team members who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure that we grow as a company and continuously improve our services for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of a year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of financial services
- Typing speed of 20wpm or above.
- Represent the brand of service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Empathise with and prioritise client needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate.
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Location: LagosJob Description
- We are in need of a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
- Candidate shall be responsible for booking and managing traveling (domestics/internationals) arrangements for staff to carryout their respective duties.
- The goal is to enhance staff welfare while away in course of duties.
- Research means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc. of various destinations needed to be visited by staff inline to meet up with client projects.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply the travelling staff with pertinent information and useful material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents of every trips.
- Degree in Hospitality, Finance, Business or related field.
- Proficiency in English
- Good record keeping ability and negotiation power
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant is an added advantage
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
Deadline: 25th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org