AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions according to the functional and technical specifications; following the software development lifecycle
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Team player in the local solution development
- Necessary experience, skills and knowledge
- Experience in web development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
- Analytical and problem solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar role and operational environment
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application as an attachment to: email@example.com Please ensure that you indicate the Job Title as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.