Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Promotion Animation Executive
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Respects all HSEQ norms and regulations as stipulated by the Company
- Responsible for implementation of the company’s commercial communications plan and digital road map
- In collaboration with the digital projects lead, implement a strategic digital marketing/CRM plan to create awareness, promote trial of company’s products and services and encourage loyalty.
- Monitor brand marketing trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommends new initiatives.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual commercial comms. reports of ongoing commercial marketing projects
- Execute annual communication plan to promote all products and services in the Retail sales and marketing and Specialties’ divisions in collaboration with relevant unit managers and 3rd party agencies
- Publicize commercial activities and events of the company on both internal and external communication platforms
- Plan and execute relevant internal Network Development events in collaboration with relevant units.
- Propose and deploy relevant content to increase online site traffic and social media followership in collaboration with Digital projects lead and media agency.
- Manage the supply chain management process in partnership with the Purchasing unit of ordering relevant marketing materials in line with quality standards, budget and timelines.
- Stock management of all Commercial Comm store and engage restocking process when necessary.
- Manage and monitor relationship with third party agencies (media, PR, creative, media tracking, activation) to ensure successful implementation of agreed commercial comms projects.
- Responsible for the vendor management of all commercial comms projects by raising and processing LPO in time and within budget and ensuring timely payment of completed jobs.
Context and Environment:
- The office is situated at the Head Office and reports to the Commercial , requires close work relationship and contact with all units as well as the Sales Areas.
- Regular contact with local and foreign partners as well as internal and external agencies.
- Exhibition of good knowledge and application of brand management, marketing communications and Digital/information Technology
- B.A/B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communications or Digital Marketing (Minimum grade of Second Class Lower). A Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years experience in marketing/digital marketing
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to work and deliver results under pressure
Application Deadline 17th July, 2018.