Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
- We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Senior Account Manager to join the team to work on and lead a number of high profile campaigns.
- The role will be responsible for one or more client accounts.
The incumbent must:
- Have a strong background and know how within Production and Event Management
- Have a good understanding of integrated marketing, content and social media campaigns
- Be able to Prospect and develop new client relationships within a defined market
- Be able to anticipate client needs and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Have proven event production experience where applicant has taken the lead on planning, executions and production of events with full autonomy
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency and expertise in leading complex projects that involve multiple suppliers, stakeholders, clients and internal resource
- Have excellent Client Servicing Skills
- Must be Proactive
- Have at least 4- 6 years agency experience
- The successful candidate MUST have experience of consumer led brand experiential campaigns where consumer trials are at the heart (i.e. brand activation as opposed to large scale events).
- Have a passion and thorough understanding for experiential marketing and creating standout events and experiences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.