Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a sophisticated luxury hotel situated in the business district of Lagos, yet removed enough to be considered a family-friendly hotel. The hotel prides itself with its state of the art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury.
To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit outstanding individuals in the capacity below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist him/her in managing all the respective Human Resources functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
- Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
- Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees
- Assist the HR Manager in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in human resources management.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerised payroll system.
- You must be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You must have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively.
- You must portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees on all levels.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets in the hotel to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor and Costs
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be environmentally aware
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable food and beverage management experience from a reputable 3-5 star hotel.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, mastery in delegating multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices, ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
Deadline:1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org