Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant-Background Check
- Plan and ask the same behaviour-based and job-related questions of all employee.
- If a position requires a specific professional or technical license, contact the responsible licensing board (local or national) to verify that the candidate has a current and valid license.
- Candidate must possess adequate knowledge and experience in conducting Background Check
- Candidate must ensure appropriate background check(s) are conducted on all new employees such as, educational check, previous employment check, residential check and any other check requested by our clients.
- Ensure that notification is sent to all employee or final candidate of the type of background check that will be performed by sending appropriate mails and requesting disclosure and authorization to conduct the check
- Ensure authorisation form is sent and follow-up for quick compliance
- Review the background check report and advise respective clients on the status of the candidates if cleared or presents a potential risk to the organisation, discussing such concerns and recommending appropriate line of action
- Do not accept “off the record” statements; ask for another reference who can speak to the issue on the record given.
- Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Verify and ensure that employees consented to all forms of checks.
- For maximum objectivity, obtain several references from a cross-section of current and former employer, supervisors, direct bosses and Human Resource Managers.
- Verify academic checks on degrees of selected candidate by contacting the registrar or admissions offices of the applicable university or college.
- Document all contacts and relevant information received and retain them in the departmental search file for some time
- Conduct the reference check by phone or in person.
- 1 year experience in conducting background check
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ensure accuracy in gathering information
- A fast learner
- Must be highly responsive to mail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2018.