ICT Officer Job Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, Est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
- HND, B.Sc in Computer Science
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- 25 – 35 years of age.
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP, and MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Deadline:27th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be “Application for the position of ICT Officers”