AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Database Administrator
- As a Database Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database.
Education and Training Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science. Certification in OCA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues on how to input and extract data
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com stating “Data Base Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2018.