WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Banking Relations and Treasury
Employment type: Permanent contract
- As job holder, you will be responsible for directly managing the company’s banking relationships, bank accounts architecture and treasury operational process.
- Ensure clean Bank Reconciliation and proper system of resolution of any findings
- Ensure compliance to the company treasury processes, company policy guiding treasury activities and all regulatory/statutory laws
- Maintain procedure description of all activities under the scope.
- Ensure that Certificate of Capital Importation (CCI) are issued within 24 hours after receipt of the capital inflow and relevant documentation
- Develop processes to optimize cash and liquidity management in line with management guidelines
- Provide banking advisory support to management
- Engagement of Switching companies and other online payment platform partners
- Carry out all assigned tasks as directed by the Financial Controller
- Provide supervisory support to the Banking relations team member
- People development of Banking Relations team, developing the strong pipeline
- Development of an optimal Bank accounts architecture
- Responsible for Bank accounts opening and closure; interbank and intrabank transfers, cash pooling etc.
- Management of Banking Relationships
- Timely and effective month-end closing
- Manage all month and year end reporting deadlines in compliance with management guidelines
- Oversee processing and tracking of all LC’ s and schedule
- Liaise with the Banks for day-to-day operation
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Monitor interest charges, bank transaction fees and address service quality issues
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their interest rates & services to evaluate, identify and prevent the revenue leakage
- Ensure efficient and effective internal control over banking transaction
- Ensure effective and efficient payment process
- Implementation and management of treasury operational processes and trade finance related transactions
- Ensure that all payments and receivables are captured on SAP
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
- Experience using SAP bank and treasury module
- Cash Management
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Influencing and Negotiation
- People Management
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or preferably an MBA from a reputable university
- Professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CFA, CIMA etc.).
- Minimum of 6 years related work experience
- At least 2 years in a supervisory/management capacity.