Karbak Ventures Limited – We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998.In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PA to the Operations Manager
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the OM, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Minimum of first degree in related course
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- A minimum of two years similar experience.
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Ensure guests meeting with the OM are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the OM’s work habits and preferences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the OM to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the OM by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the OM is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the OM.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the OM, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the OM.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Schedule on behalf of the OM meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the OM match his requirements.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th July, 2018.