An indigenous manufacturing plant located in Kogi state, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Officer
- B.ENG / HND in Electrical Engineering /Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of programing, installation and commissioning of controllers, actuators, solenoid-controlled valves, electropneumatic valves, temperature sensors, etc.
Job Title: Steam Turbine Operator
- Know how to start and stop boilers and the turbine/generators in a safe and efficient manner and bring them on and off line Maintain the determined electrical production output
- Know how to operate service booster and treated water make-up pumps and how to valve them in and out
- Know the controls and operation of the cooling water circulation pumps, fans and basin water level
- Know the electrical equipment
- Control and operate any piece of equipment in the power plant (both in manual and remote)
- Regularly monitor the plant Air Quality and take corrective action to prevent violations
- Monitor, test and maintain proper power plant chemistry
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures
- Other Duties may be assigned as needed.
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
Job Title: Water Treatment Officer
- Add chemicals to disinfect water or other liquids
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Collect and test water samples
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water or to process or dispose of sewage
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
- Ensure safety standards are met.
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
Deadline: 26th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed for the selected position at the plant site in Kogi.