Job Vacancy for IT Support Officer at Altara Credit
Altara Credit, an Ibadan based appliance and electronics retailer is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Ibadan (Might require some local travel)
- Minimum of OND Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related courses from an accredited Institution of Higher Learning, (IT Certification; CCNA/CCNP an added advantage).
- 2 years+ of working in similar role or other closely related role.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- An ability to prioritize and stick to strict deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving hardware or software related issues.
- Escalate observed or reported incidents to the appropriate next line of reporting/units for prompt resolution.
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues across all company branches in Ibadan
- Carryout routine maintenance, servicing, repairing and replacing of equipment as necessary.
- Be proactive in keeping abreast with current IT trends, discovering, testing and implementing new technologies.
Deadline:17th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing the following documents below) to: email@example.com with the role being applied for as the Subject of the email.
- Your resume (1 page max.)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.