Aquada Development Corporation is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Slot: 2 Openings
- Use route navigation apps and knowledge of area to deliver packages to customers on time
- Complete daily maintenance checks on delivery van and notify manager of any issues
- Drive in inclement weather, such as heavy down pour
- Maintain electronic logs to track routes and deliveries
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Work occasional evenings and weekends
- We are seeking Experienced Drivers.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Minimum of five years driving experience within 30-mile radius of store
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Strength to lift up to 70 pounds plus bending and twisting
- Work well independently
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills, interpersonal skills, English and Igbo proficiency.
- The Driver should also be punctual, patient, friendly, reliable, creative, and energetic and work well independently.
Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and MUST be accompanied by a Cover Letter outlining the applicant’s suitability for the advertised position by addressing each of the requirements stated above, to: email@example.com