Nigerdock Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Financial Planning Analyst
Nigerdock, a member of Jagal Energy, is the leading indigenous Nigerian Energy services company with diverse but related capabilities in complex Oil and Gas project delivery during both the greenfield and brownfield stages of an asset lifecycle.
The range of services offered include full Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), or stand alone engineering, procurement management, onshore and offshore fabrication, brown field modifications, fabric maintenance, asset maintenance management, ship building and repair, marine services, logistics and the associated base support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced person (3- 5 years) to assume the position of Financial Planning Analyst. The ideal person will be someone who has graduated with a Financial Degree and is qualified with an Accounting qualification (ICAN).
- First degree from a recognized university
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- 3 to 5 years of PQE in large industrial organizations including experience preparing forecasts and annual budgets
- Very strong Advance MS Excel modelling skills – ability to develop complex models from scratch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to interact with people from diverse functional areas
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information and data
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
- Strong team player
- Full end to end responsibility for collecting required inputs and preparing weekly cash flow forecasts, monthly cash flow forecasts, company-wide forecasts ( per year), annual budgets and rolling 5 year plans
- Form a close working relationship with senior management, the financial controller, finance managers and departmental managers across all areas of the company
- Gain a strong understanding of our business and operations
- Ensure all forecasts and budgets are completed on time
- Exceptional attention to detail and utilize sensitivity analysis to identify forecast risk
- Ensure the robustness and integrity of forecasts by thoroughly understanding and challenging all underlying assumptions
- Ensure variances to budgets/forecasts, and the drivers behind those variances are fully analyzed and understood
- Regularly communicate results and variances to senior management, project managers and departmental managers to help drive their operational decisions
- Work closely and regularly with project teams and department managers to ensure forecasts are not prepared in isolation and detached from the reality of our business
- Continually initiate and drive process improvements within the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Develop adhoc cashflow and ROI models for new CAPEX investments
- Support Commercial/Proposal team in analyzing forecast deal cashflows and profitability. Make recommendations to help improve profitability and mitigate downside risks
- Support internal and external audits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online