FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
Job Title: Software Solutions Architect
- The Software solutions architect will be accountable for the design, development, quality assurance and delivery of innovative software solutions and customer facing applications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development & solutions architecture role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or any relevant discipline.
- Strong Mobile – Android & IOS architecture.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
Job Title: Team Lead, Learning and Development
- We are currently recruiting a Team Lead, Learning and Development Executive for our client in the financial services sector.
- The executive will be responsible for leading the learning and development team in the design and delivery of quality learning and development solutions that meet individual and organizational needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Human Resources or a similar job function.
- HR Professional Certifications will be regarded as an added advantage.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- We are seeking an experienced and outstanding Fleet Manager.
- Maintain vehicles’ dispatch systems
- Review departmental budgets and managing costs
- Provide leadership & coordinate activities of team members
- Maintain accurate documentation of all lease transactions
- Ensure client satisfaction from external & internal customers
- Develop processes & policies for procurement, fleet management and internal operations
- Ensure total compliance with established processes
- Achieve cost saving targets through proper vendor management & service level agreements.
- Create and implement policies and standard operating procedures in key operational areas to maximize output
- Perform a significant role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at enhancing management reporting and overall organizational growth
- 4 – 6 years fleet management experience in a business-to-business & leasing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Finance
- The job holder will be responsible for overall financial management, regulatory & financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation of the company.
- B.Sc/B.A in Accounting, Finance or related courses.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc.
- M.Sc/ MBA is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Solid Knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities and ensuring they are carried out efficiently and in line with the best practice and statutory requirements.
- Provides accurate and timely financial services including setting monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management of financial accounts and advice support that will inform decision making at all level.
- Manages the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of the variances.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of process and monthly trial balance review to ensure integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports.
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and comply with Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform other assigned duties and responsibilities by Management.
Deadline:3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Fleet Manager” as subject of the mail.