Purple Real Estate Development Company (PREDCO) is a specialist investment firm with business areas in Principal Investment, Retail and Real Estate. Purple seeks to offer a range of alternative investment opportunities for itself, institutional and private investors. Purple provides thought – through, risk calculated opportunities with positive alpha returns using an investor – manager interest aligned structure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Purpose of the Position
- Ensuring that the financial position of construction projects are accurately reported and controlled effectively
- Responsibility for the costing of a building project from initial estimate to final acquisition of materials
- Close monitoring of project finances and contractual relationships between the various parties involved in any particular building project
- Managing the budget and contractual relationships of a building project
- B.A/HND in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Minimum 3 years Job experience as a quantity surveyor
- Methodical way of thinking
- Good knowledge of construction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily
- A clear understanding of HSE building regulations and legal guidelines
- Advising on the potential of a site and working out what a client can afford to build
- Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date.
- Organising the division of a project into its component work packages, then awarding these work packages to smaller, more specialised construction companies offering the best deal.
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
- Arranging payments at the end of a job and settling the final accounts.
- Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
Deadline: 19th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org