Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Monitoring and controlling use of clock room
- Ensure that doors and windows are properly locked at close of work
- Ensure that all visitors and contractors/suppliers are on their safety kits
- Observed and authorized entrance and departure of all persons into factory/residents
- Prepare daily security reports
- Search all staff and visitors’ vehicles on entry and exit from the factory
- Monitoring and take phone calls for messages provide solutions and supply information during non business hours.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the factory/residents premises both working hours and non-working hours.
- Active surveillance in and around the factory/offices
- Witnessing and recording weighing, loading and dispatches
- Ensures a clean and safe working environment
- Respond to emergency calls
- Carry out car parking duties as required
- Weeding of unwanted plant within and outside the Company’s premises
- Nurturing and maintenance of flower within and outside the company’s premises
- Regular cleaning and tidying of company’s premises.
- Responsible for conducting hourly inspections by patrolling the premises ( Factory/residents) in order to detect intrusions
- Ability to observed and detect intruders
- Minimum of 2 years security experience.
- Good knowledge of Law enforcement Regulations
- Good knowledge of Security operative strategies
- Must have sharp memories & good insights
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.