Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a rapidly growing Automobile dealing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Executive
Jobe Code: ARH/0718/BDE
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- A nice job opportunity is open for an experienced Sales/Business Development Executive to join a rapidly growing automobile dealing company.
- Developing of sales activities, planning and developing sales strategies.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Following up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Designing and recommending online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Maintaining relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
- Creating frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Developing the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Collaborating with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
- Being efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and values.
Qualification and Person Specification Requirements Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing of auto products with in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- The ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- The ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills.
- The ability to demonstrate,interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- The ability to maintain accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
In line with industry standard.
Deadline:16th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word ONLY to: email@example.com