Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a University degree in any discipline with 10 years’ working experience with at least 5 years in managerial role with any or a combination of the following functional experience (Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Strategy).
- Provide leadership and direction for the day to day running of the company.
- Develop and oversee the achievement of the company’s balance scorecard; draw up plans for driving the company towards achieving set targets.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Monitor businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Conduct regular benchmarking with best practice, consumer trend analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Direct and coordinate company’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org