Building Technician (Intern) Recruitment at Lifepage Group
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Technician Intern
- IT skills to use computer aided design (CAD) and other related software
- Organisational skill and attention to details
- Should have basic knowledge on site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Building Technology or its related field.
- Estimate costs for materials, labour, equipment and overheads
- Work with suppliers to negotiate and buy materials, equipment and labour at the best prices
- Check the quality of suppliers
- Help to plan which methods to use for each construction stage
- Draft construction plans and blueprints using computer aided design (CAD) software
- Monitor building progress against agreed completion dates
- Prepare construction sites before work begins
- Supervise teams of building contractors on site
- Keeping up to date on construction methods and materials
- Total compliance to Health and Safety guidelines and building regulations.
- Reporting / updating superiors on the progress of assignments
- And any other related duties as assigned
Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org