Business Development Officer Recruitment in an Investment Banking Sector
Workforce Group – Our client in the Investment Banking sector on the Island in Lagos, is urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Permanent)
Location: Yaba, Lagos Island, Lekki, V.I, Ajah, Lagos
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Bachelor’s degrees from a recognized institution
- Three or more years of experience in a financial or business background e.g. (Insurance, Capital Market or bank sector etc.)
- At least 2 years sales/marketing experience in relevant sector.
- Should not be above 35 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- MBA or equivalent education, training and work-related experience is an added advantage.
- Preferred Location: Applicants must be staying in or around Lagos Island, Yaba, Surulere, Bariga etc
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling investment products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
Basic Salary+Commission+Other Benefits.
Deadline: 28th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.