Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Job Title: Business Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Business Sales Manager for an international training consultancy.
The key purpose of the Sales Manager will be to improve the Company’s market position and to achieve financial growth through sales of their products. This includes identifying business opportunities, establishing and utilising good networks in all sectors of the economy and building key customer and stakeholder relationships. You will also be responsible for maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions in the private and public sector as this will be will be essential to your role.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. The ability to identify and fully maximize large opportunities to improve the brands’ profit margin is very crucial to this role so the ideal candidate will be someone with a high-level of charisma that go above and beyond the job specification to ensure that targets are met and exceeded.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the development of a sales-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both private and public sector thereby promoting our clients’ brand. As a creative thinker, you will think “outside -of-the-box” to promote sales in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand effectively in an increasingly competitive market.
The Sales Manager will be the focal point of the generation of new and existing stakeholders. With this responsibility comes the negotiation of the terms & conditions of proposals with relevant stakeholders, acquiring new orders by identifying potential customers, as well as networking with potential stakeholders from various segments in all sectors of the economy relevant to the brands’ product.
Please be aware that this is an aggressive sales role driven by visible results and revenue generation, the ideal candidate should come from a high-volume, sales-driven environment, who is used to delivering results in a highly pressurised environment as the Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales.
- Develop a sales boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both private and public sector thereby promoting the Brand.
- Creative thinking to promote sales in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand.
- Facilitate driving the sales of their products to be able to compete effectively in an increasingly competitive market
- Coordinate the sales process and regularly report on pipeline and ensure all information is up to date.
- Coordinate the process of gathering and analysing market intelligence, customer research information, current market conditions and competitor information for proper response and action.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of proposals with relevant stakeholders and achieve closure
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales.
- Acquire new orders by identifying potential customers and networking with potential stakeholders from various segments in all sectors of the economy relevant to the brand
- Develop and continuously manage a robust sales pipeline
- Deliver excellent product presentations to drive sales of their products to key stakeholders
- Leverage existing client relationships to understand new needs/trend, and position the brand to help solve them
- Participating in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the brand for the purpose of collecting qualified leads and pertinent sales information as well as keeping up with market trends in order to ensure that the business does not lag behind of other competitors.
- Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track Sales Executive metrics/performance and share them with company leadership.
- Strong commercial and sales background, preferable in business consulting and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Education or a highly related field (Masters’ degree preferred)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a similar role combined with experience in aggressive selling
- Must have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Proven experience attracting large sales opportunities.
- Must have established contacts and relationships within the business’s industry
- Be an outstanding communicator, with strong negotiating and persuasion skills
- An excellent appreciation of the Nigerian skill development and education landscape, industry and political nuances will be preferable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills – this position requires a positive attitude and an exceptionally friendly disposition, able to relate well to all stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation creation skills (consulting level standard and good attention to detail)
- Ability to make highly effective, high-level presentations to all clients (internal & external)
- Strong market research and sales skills
- Ability to develop and implement business growth strategies
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and a commitment to exceptional client service
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mind-set
- Creative team lead and team player and with a willingness to pitch in with ideas on areas that may not be directly one’s own area
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management
- Microsoft Office skill essential, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
How to Apply