Awoof Brekete (new restaurant), a subsidiary of Pragmatic Technologies, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef/Food Production Staff
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Job Field: Catering / Confectionery
- We are in need of food production staff to build our team.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience as a food production technician is required
- Time-management Skill
- Decision-making Skill
- Organizational Skills
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills.
- Operate food processing equipment.
- Develop training for food preparation personnel in order to safeguard against kitchen accidents.
- Provides on-the-job and professional development training for food preparation personnel.
- Keeps up to date with local, seasonal ingredients and plans menus around them.
- Work to help market the business with the creation of ‘specials’ and unique dishes.
- Sort food items according to their type.
- Receive food items and ensure appropriate storage.
- Record the inflow and outflow of food.
- Participate in packaging and assembling food items.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food items.
- Develops menus.
- Develops recipes and standard techniques for food preparation in order to ensure food consistency and quality.
- Remain up to date on new techniques and trends in dining to ensure consistency in kitchen food preparation standards.
- Tracks kitchen consumables.
- Assess operation to ensure all rules and regulations for health, sanitation, and safety are followed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating the role they are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th August, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.