Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer / Specialist III – EXPAT
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 8 wk on / 2 wk off (Days On – 56; Days Off – 14) – Days On:56, Days Off:14
- Considered an expert in Civil Engineering. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the
- team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Provides instructions and guidelines
- to lower level personnel. Works with limited to no supervision. Primary job functions typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to Senior level Management.
- 15+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
Deadline:22nd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online