At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. We provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Officer
- Strategic and Commercial sales experience
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- A University degree
- At least 3 years experience in banking sales
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Performance driven with initiative to assess complex situations and make decisions quickly and effectively and deliver excellent customer service
- To achieve efficiencies in sales initiatives working closely with partners and stakeholders.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the solution
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- To monitor both budgetary and service delivery performance against targets, in order to achieve high standards of delivery and resident satisfaction are achieved
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality sales service against Key Performance Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of clients
- To prepare full marketing feasibility assessment reports and Sales the solution
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship for Marketing campaign and events;
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of commercial accounts
- Oversee the on-boarding process of agents and super agents to our solution
- Work with the team lead and other team members to develop and execute Commercial Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through promotional events and other available opportunities
- Analyze sales trends, track sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- To manage and control any budgets assigned to you
- Influencing – high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them
- Innovative, adaptable and pragmatic
- Experience in sales of ICT solutions will be an added advantage
- Flexibility – able to work effectively within an environment of ambiguity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Commercial Sales”
Application Deadline 11th August, 2018.