Igbajo Polytechnic, Osun State is the first Community Owned Polytechnic in Nigeria and it offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (both full time and part time) in various courses. The Institution is a reference point in technological, scientific and entrepreneurial education, accessible to all for sustainable national development.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive professional of any nationality to occupy the position of a Confidential Secretary in the institution.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- The Confidential Secretary must be a person of proven integrity.
- He/she should be able to display the ability of proper management of office environment.
- He/she must be intellectually and professionally sound and demonstrate initiatives in the execution of responsibilities and also ensuring “on the job training” for subordinates.
- He/she should ensure effectiveness and efficiency in keeping security of office records and equipment. He/she should be able to perform any other duties as may be assigned to him/her.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicant should be a holder of a BSc/HND in Office Technology and Management / Secretarial Studies or its equivalent plus at least two (2) years post qualification cognate experience (membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage).
- Evidence of community service will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Fund Raising
- Secretary to the Public Relations Committee
- Marketing, media and public/international relations, the Polytechnic’s web content and liaise between the media and the Polytechnic.
- Serve as a link,between the Polytechnic an outside world.
- Edit and publish the Polytechnic Bulletins, Calendar, Rector’s Annual Report” Coverage of Polytechnic Events for Publication and others.
- Alumni Matters
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations (A degree in English Language and/or Diploma in Journalism from a recognised Institution would be an added advantage) .
- Must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification working experience, preferably in a Tertiary Institution.
- Have excellent communication (Written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a computer literate
- Possess excellent listening, diplomatic and advisory skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and be able to meet deadlines
- Must have understanding of the operations of Polytechnic institutions in particular and Tertiary Institutions in general.
Conditions of Service
- The terms and conditions of office will be specified in the instrument of appointment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications in person to:
P. M. B. 303,
Call 08033600739 / 08025722342