Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Security Officer
Job ID: 295358
Job Type: Full Time
Mission of Function
- The Country Security Officer (f/m) is a full time employee of the Siemens security department (GM SEC) who contributes as part of the Regional Security Office to the security of Siemens personnel, assets and operations.
- In support of Regional Company CEO/ Management and the Regional Security Officer, the job-holder is responsible for supporting the implementation and compliance with the requirements set by GM SEC, as described in the Mandate, Circulars and Instructions.
- The holder of the position provides tactical guidance and operational support to Regional Company CEO, their management teams and other stakeholders in relation to GM SEC security matters, working in close cooperation with the other GM SEC departments and Division Security Officers.
- There is a further responsibility to promote security awareness and to deliver proportionate and cost effective security measures to support the achievement of business objectives.
What do I need to Qualify?
- Relevant academic degree, a professional qualification from a recognized security authority/body or appropriate security experience through working within law enforcement, regulatory enforcement or equivalent experience for a minimum of 5(five) years
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage with a variety of audiences, particularly CEO and other senior managers
- Ability to lead teams
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of different ethnic and cultural groups
- Proven integrity and high personal standards of behavior
- 3(Three) years minimum experience working in corporate security or a similar commercial environment, including practical experience of incident and crisis management, within an international company, a security company or similar experience
- Project Management experience (e.g. process implementation, etc.)
- Able to prioritize tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility in managing multiple and diverse tasks
- Ability to analyze and assimilate information from diverse sources
- Effective problem solving skills and able to work under stress in time critical situations
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Sense of law and ethics;
- Good communication skills
- Effective presentation and report writing skills
What are the Responsibilities of the Role
- Develops and supports local intiatives in response to business security requirements and to maintain security awareness within individual business units.
- Provides input and feedback to the GM SEC functional departments for the development of regulations, processes and services.
- Develops and maintains internal and external networks in order to stay current with industry best practice and developments in delivering cost effective security.
- Undertakes tasks as requested by the Regional Security Officer so as to insure compliance with the Siemens security standards and processes set by GM SEC
- In support of Regional Company CEO/ Management to develop and maintain effective security and crisis management structures through identifying key stakeholders and establishing effective working relationships with them in order to meet business security requirements.
- Provides tactical advice and operational support to Regional Company CEO/ Management in responding to security related incidents, including incident and crisis management, incident reporting and investigation.
- Supports the development of local security procedures to mitigate security threats whilst proactively monitoring the security environment in order to prioritise activities to support business goals and achievments.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply