Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in security operations.
- Must reside around ikeja axis.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- Must have a height of at least 5 feet 7 inches.
- Must be less than 40 years old.
Job Title: Female Security Guard
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Applicants should reside around (Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Obalende, CMS, Bonny Cantoment) and its environs.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Apply in person at our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,