Current Job Recruitment at the Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The Outlet Manager is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability
- Promote and increase sales through the outlets
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock management
- Drive promotional activities
- Cash management
- Maximize profitability
- Candidate can be male or female
- Must be smart
- Minimum of an HND or B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years post-NYSC experience in as a Sales Manager, Marketing, Customer Service or Business Development
- Experience in the retail environment is very crucial and an added advantage
- Should have good administrative skills.
- Resident in Island axis(added advantage.
Job Title: Graphics Artist
- We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to create marketing design solutions with high visual impact.
- Candidate will work on a variety of real life products, website, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, brand etc.
- Candidate must show proven graphic designing experience with Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality and Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Animation, GIF, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc),
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and most importantly Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure is a must
- Illustration – Able to draw and develop storyboards
- Strong graphic abilities – Preferably someone with ATL experience (Advertising agency).
- Past work experience in a creative agency is an added advantage
- University degree or HND, preferably in graphic or visual art.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,Dreamweaver and other design and video editing.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related discipline
- 3 – 4 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising, and/or marketing
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Customer service knowledge
- Communications and media knowledge
- Public relations knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the email.