Current Job Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 13th August, 2018
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 3 years Experience
Job Title: Chef/Cook
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- We are looking for a skilled Chef to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Candidates should reside around Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga, Mushin/Fadeyi, Ikeja, Magodo/Shangisha, Ojota/Ketu Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org