A well-established, International co-educational group of schools located in Lagos State, operating a blend of the British and Nigerian curricula, is seeking to strengthen its workforce by offering opportunity to qualified and suitable candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Primary & Secondary School Teacher (All Subjects)
- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGCE in Education.
- An LG.C.S.E certification will be an added advantage.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will also be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years cognate experience in teaching and tutoring.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
- Effective written and communication skills in English
- Certified Teacher, with excellent approach, outstanding expertise in specified subject, and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- Ability to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
Job Title: Principal (Expatriate)
- The successful candidate will lead a team of dedicated academic and non academic staff, to provide visionary leadership and oversight, and also producing disciplined and self reliant citizens equipped for future leadership in all spheres of life.
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation.
- Candidates must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably BEd or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of cognate experience, several of which must have been a leadership levels in an International school.
Job Title: Head – Teacher (Elementary School)
Required Qualification and Qualities
- Candidate must be a university graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or a professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of six (6) years cognate experience, especially in British and Nigerian curricula.
- Great understanding of student psychology, as well as an understanding of what a classroom should look like.
- Must be a good communicator, and possess ability to motivate a team, and cascade ideas down.
- He/She will train teachers in innovations in teaching and learning.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter with position applied for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.