Current Recruitment at Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP), 23rd August, 2018
Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) – An NGO committed to improving health, reducing the impacts of HIV/AIDS and poverty and strengthening communities, requires for immediate employment, the services of qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer/Administrative Secretary
- First degree in any discipline with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Title: Program Manager, HIV/AIDS/OVC
Locations: Abuja and Makurdi
- Advanced degree in Public Health or relevant field with at least 4 years experience of direct responsibility for implementation of OVC and HIV prevention service with proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program Officer, HIV/AIDS/OVC
Locations: Abuja, Nasarawa (Nasarawa Eggon), Benue (Buruku, Katsina Ala, Makurdi and Ukum LGAs)
- First degree in Social Science or related discipline with at least 2 years experience of direct work on OVC and HIV prevention service with proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program Assistant (Intern)
Locations: All Offices, Nigeria
- Will assist Program Officer in OVC Case Management
- First degree in any discipline, proficiency in the use of computer with strong desire to pursue a career in development work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and relevant Credentials to “The Advertiser” via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their position, State and LGA of interest.
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.