R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
R.A.THINK DESIGN is a company that specializes in doors (Canadian, Panel, Flush Doors + Plain and Decorated Security Doors); Card key locks; Hotel Furniture; Dry Wall Partitioning; Suspended Ceilings; Laminated Flooring; Stainless Steel Balustrades & Handrails; all types of Office Furniture; Kitchen Furniture & Accessories; and Ultra-modern Swimming Pools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal/Administrative Officer
- Coordinating contracts, contracts implementation and other activities in the company.
- Prepare background papers and policy recommendations for the Board of Management.
- Liaising with various sector leaders, representatives and regulatory agencies as regards issues that affect the company.
- Assessing company performance and preparing reports on such assessment.
- Representing the company in stakeholders meetings.
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Advise on civil matters that should be directed to external counsel.
- Liaise with and assist external Counsel in the discharge of their obligations to Company.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters including claims for compensation against the Company.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Cause to be maintained, a database of the status of all court matters involving the Company.
- Conduct legal research and facts investigation for case litigation.
- Advise the company of her rights.
- Offer extensive case status explanations to the Board of Management.
- Ensure that the company adheres to Labor Laws, Insurance laws and other regulatory laws.
- Render legal advice and advise the Company as to applicable rules and regulations.
- Draft and vet contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for the Company and keep records of the reports.
- Maintain the Register and other records required to be maintained by the Company.
- Render proper returns and giving notification to the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigerian Immigrations Commission, Standard Organization of Nigeria, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
Job Title: er
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org