Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
- The job holder will be responsible for making sure all sales targets for Retail and MFI Partners as regards d.light products are met within the designated Cluster or Sales Territory.
- Focus on activating new channels – markets, groups, schools, co-operatives, MFIs, and NGOs.
- Ensure retail outlets focus on d.light products.
- Ensure all outlets adhere to d.light’s standards as regards retail fundamentals – Availability, Quality, Visibility, Pricing, Promotion, and Persuasion.
- Relationship building between d.light and clients.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within the territory and report immediately
- Create awareness in their designated geographies and do direct selling to end-users and retails outlets.
- Find new customers and constantly expand the business
- Manage the assigned cluster and ensure sales targets are achieved through pushing stock out to end users and retail outlets
- Brand all retail outlets according to d.light’s standard
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs which includes customer queries and complaints
- Ensure availability of stock in all outlets across range.
- Meet sales quotas
- Expand the Retail Channel
- Resolve client queries and issues
- Previous sales experience with demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Experience working in a rapid sales growth environment
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits
- A diploma in a business related field (OND/HND/B.Sc).
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full understanding of retail fundamentals
- Relevant industry background in a related industry will be an added advantage
Deadline:5th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Also, kindly specify location that you are applying.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.