RS Consulting LLC – Our partner, a Media firm located in the west, is currently in need of dynamic, forward thinking candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Digital Sales Executive
Job type: Full time
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are seeking for a dynamic, forward thinking Digital Sales Executive who is a subject matter expert and can assist in leading and growing the digital success of the team.
- Drive digital revenue by partnering, coaching and leading a small team of Account Executives.
- You will sit on top of the digital strategy for the team and will be tasked with revenue acquisition, revenue forecasting, campaign optimization and supporting the client in every way possible.
- Effectively present solution-based advertising proposals and recommendations that ensure digital campaign success.
- Work to build a pipeline of accounts and opportunities and review digital campaign progress, budgets and optimize digital strategies.
- 2+ years of sales experience online
- Hard working, motivated, and an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and listening abilities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Desire to learn and implement new and exciting sales strategies
- Solid organization skills
- Make calls, and visits to meet with interested clients in order to understand their business needs and ascertain whether our product is a good fit for their business.
- Understand how the Digital Marketing industry works, and how are solution is superior to others existing in the market
- Achieve your target, get a large commission, and live happily ever after.
You Must Have:
- Social Media handles – Applicant must have registered in all the most widely used social networks for at least four (4) years
- Media and Marketing Knowledge – an understanding of consumer marketing and advertising, media and the quickly changing world of digital marketing and advertising.
- Selling – Training and/or experience in sales. Minimum of 1 year digital sales experience.
- Problem Solving/Analysis – experience analyzing and developing marketing strategies and campaigns that use consumer data.
- Business Acumen – demonstrated ability to quickly understand business situations and make good decisions that lead to favorable outcomes. Ability to manage digital revenue forecasting for your team.
- Collaboration – Partner with Operations to optimize campaigns.
- Training Skills – experience leading training sessions to help grow the digital team.
- Communication Proficiency – strong interpersonal and customer communication skills.
- Motivation and Drive – you achieve the best value for your clients and through success the best life style for yourself and your family.
You Must also Have these Characteristics Features:
- Results Driven – self-starter with a history of driving results, success in prospecting and closing new business
- Creative – find new ways; build solutions.
- Learner – constant desire to know and understand.
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time wisely, leaving ample time in each day for high gain activities.
- Collaborative – the ability to work with teams while treating clients, both internal and external, with dignity and respect.
- Flexible – open to new ideas.
- Accountable – you own the outcome.
Deadline: 27th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: Hr@rs-consulting.com.ng with the “Job Title” as subject of mail.
- Applications are welcome from any field of study.
- Only shortlisted applicants that will be contacted via email